Our plant and flower workshops aren’t just for the adults, kids of all ages can join in the fun with our range of children’s workshops.
At our workshops, children can learn about the fascinating botanical world and get their hands dirty whilst making something awesome. Our mini terrarium workshops are particularly popular and offer kids from the age of 3 upwards the chance to create their own tiny environment under glass and watch it grow for many months (even years!) to come. We host these across East Anglia, or we can come to your home and set everything up for a birthday party or gathering for your green fingered little ones.
HOW IT WORKS
- You contact the Romeo & Succulent team and tell us about your kids party or event.
- Chat through what type of workshop you’re looking for; terrariums, moss balls, kokedama or something totally unique.
- We work with you throughout your event planning to make sure everything is perfect and as you want it to be.
- On the day of the party we bring our tools, materials, plants and flowers and set up as required at your home or location of your choice.
- At the end of the event we clear everything away, saving you a job and allowing you more time to relax.